Milton Keynes Summer Open Meet 16th & 17th June 2018
This gala is on Saturday & Sunday 16th & 17th June 2017 at Bletchley Leisure Centre, Princes Way, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2HQ.
- This meet is a first come first serve meet, so we need to get our entry in ASAP to be accepted. Therefore your entries must be in to the club via the form below by midnight Sunday 29th April.
- This is a short course Level 3 Gala.
- Age groups are 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. 14. 15. 16 and over.
- The events available are 50m, 100m, 200m in all strokes plus 400 free and 100m, 200m and 400m IM.
- This is a is an ASA gala it is run to ASA rules and so swimmers need technically correct strokes and turns. If in doubt please talk to your coach.
- Below are six buttons, The first one is the Promoter's Conditions (please read these carefully), the second is the Programme of events, the third is an eligibility report, the fourth is the Qualifying Times, the fifth is a link to the Milton Keynes website and the last is a link to ASA Times for your swimmer's best times.
- The qualifying times are 25m Short Course times. Please note that there are Qualifying times (upper & lower limits) for your swimmer. The eight fastest swimmers from the heats of the 200IM events (Male and Female) shall qualify for the skins finals. Refer to Promoters Conditions and Event Programme for details.
- Minimum age is 9 years. Ages are calculated as at 17th June 2017 .
- Events are £5.50 each.
- You do not need to email us Caroline separately, but you need to include a bank ref with your swimmers surname and part of the gala name eg Burns MiltonKeynes, Burns CMKSC
- Please make your payment to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter
- Account name: BSC COMP ACCT
Account number: 01554476
Sort code: 40-05-31
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the Submit button to enter