BSC Club Championships 2017
The Club Championships are being held over 3 days Friday 6th to Sunday 8th October 2017.
- This is a fun event for all members of Barnes SC (young & not so young) and is your chance to record licensed times that will allow you to enter other external galas.
- The entry deadline is midnight Sunday 17th September. It is really important to get your entry in on time as late entries may not be accepted.
- Entry is free and swimmers should do as many events as they can, however there will be a penalty for late withdrawals or 'no shows' of £5 per event. Late withdrawals are those made after 8am on Thursday 5th October. Withdrawals should be notified to firstname.lastname@example.org before this deadline.
- Guidelines for squads D1 to D4 are shown below, please speak to your coach if you have any questions.
- P2 and P1 squads are expected to enter all events they are eligible for (except for 100 and 200 fly which depends on how confident they are)
- The buttons below show the Promoter's conditions and the Programme of Events.
- Ages are calculated as at midnight 8th October 2017. The minimum age for events are:
- 50m, 100m & 200m free, back and breast – no minimum age
- 50m & 100m fly - no minimum age, 200m fly – 9 years and over
- 100m IM and 200m IM – no minimum age
- 400m Free & 400m IM – 9 years and over
- 800m Free & 1500m Free – 11 years and over
- Girls can do the 800m Free and Boys the 1500m Free, as this is in line with events at the County Championships
- Finally the club is run by volunteers and large events like this cannot be run without parents' help, so please volunteer to help out over the weekend (see 'Can you help' section below).
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the submit button to enter