Club Championships 2016
The Club Championships runs over 2 weekends, 17/18 September and 24/25 September.
- This is a fun event for all members of BSC (young & not so young) and is your chance to record licensed times that will allow you to enter other external galas.
- The entry deadline is by 8 pm on Monday12th September via the form below. It is really important to get your entry in on time as there isn't much time for us to deal with the admin after the deadline.
- Entry is free and swimmers should do as many events as they can, but please do talk to your coach for advice.
- Here are some guidelines as to which events each squad should enter:
- D3 & D4 Any 50 event that they feel comfortable doing
- D2 Any 50, 100IM, free, back and breast and 200 IM and free and any others they feel comfortable with
- D1 Any 50, 100, 200 that they feel comfortable with
- P2 and P1 expected to enter all events they are eligible for (except for 100 and 200 fly which depends on how confident they are)
- The below buttons are for the Promoter's conditions and the Programme of events.
- The minimum age for events are: 50m, 100m and 200 free, back and breast – no minimum age, 200 fly – 9 years and over, 100 IM and 200 IM – no minimum age, 400m Free – 9 years and over, 400 IM – 9 years and over, 800m Free – 11 years and over, 1500m Free – 11 years and over. Ages are calculated as at 25th September 2016.
- Girls & boys can do either/both the 800m Free and 1500m Free, but swimmers who hope to get county times in these events should note that at the County Championships the 800m Free is a girls only event and 1500m Free is a boys only event.
- If you want to withdraw from any events after submitting your entry, please emailing details to email@example.com by Thursday 15th September for weekend 17/18 Sept events and Thursday 22nd September for weekend 24/25 Sept events.
- Finally the club is run by volunteers and large events like this can't be put on without help, so please if you can help out on the days please state when you are available.
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the submit button to enter