Club Championships Results 2015
The Club Championships runs over 2 weekends, 26/27 September and 10/11 October.
- This is a fun event for all members of BSC (young & not so young) and is your chance to record licensed times that will allow you to enter other external galas.
- The age rules for events are: 50m, 200m, 100IM & 200IM - no minimum age; 100m, 400m Free & 400IM - 9yrs & over; 800m Free - 10yrs & over; 1500m Free - 11yrs & over. Ages are calculated as at 12th October 2014.
- Girls & boys can do either/both the 800m Free and 1500m Free, but swimmers who hope to get county times in these events should note that at the County Championships the 800m Free is a girls only event and 1500m Free is a boys only event.
- If you want to withdraw from any events after submitting your entry, please emailing details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 24 September for weekend 26/27 Sept events and Thursday 7 October for weekend 10/11 Oct events.
- Finally the club is run by volunteers and large events like this can't be put on without help, so please if you can help out on the days please state when you are available.