Harrow Christmas Cracker - 3rd and 4th December 2016
This gala is on Saturday & Sunday 3rd & 4th December at Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre, Champions Way, Hendon, London NW4 1PX.
- This meet is a first come first serve meet, so we need to get our entry in ASAP to be accepted. Therefore your entries must be in to the club via the form below by 8 pm on Friday 6th October.
- This is a Level 3 Gala. As this is a is an ASA gala it is run to ASA rules and so swimmers need technically correct strokes and turns. If in doubt please talk to you coach.
- Below are four buttons, The first one is the Promoter's Conditions (please read these carefully) and Programme of events, the second one is a link to the Harrow website, the third is an eligibility report and the fourth is ASA times.
- The qualifying times are 25m Short Course times. Please note that there are Upper Time Limits for your swimmer.
- Minimum age is 9 years. Ages are calculated as at 4th December 2016.
- Events are £5.75 each, £6.50 for 400m events.
- You do not need to email Sirje or Caroline separately, but you need to include a bank ref with your swimmers surname and part of the gala name eg Owens Oxford, Smith Oxford
- Please make your payment to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter
- Account name:
BSC COMP ACCT
Account number: 01554476
Sort code: 40-05-31
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the Submit button to enter