Harrow Regional Qualifier- 5th & 6th March
This gala is on Saturday & Sunday 5th & 6th March at Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre, Champions Way, Hendon, London NW4 1PX.
- This meet is has 15% capacity left, so we need to get our entry in ASAP to be accepted. Therefore your entries must be in to the club via the form below by 8 pm on Friday 22nd January .
- This is a Level 3 Gala. As this is a is an ASA gala it is run to ASA rules and so swimmers need technically correct strokes and turns. If in doubt please talk to you coach.
- Below are six buttons, The first one is the Promoter's Conditions (please read these carefully) and Programme of events, the second one is a link to the Harrow website, the third is ASA times, the fourth and fifth are the Qualifying times and the last one is the Eligibility Report.
- The qualifying times are 25m Short Course times. As it is a Regional Qualifier, the times are fast, please check the Qualifying times on the button below.
- Minimum age is 9 years. Ages are calculated as at 6th March 2016.
- Events are £5.75 each, £6.50 for 400m events. Please pay once we have all the accepted entries.
- (BSC Comp Acct. Account number: 01554476. Sort code: 40-05-31)
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the Submit button to enter
- The Regional Qualifying times are on the button below, to give you an idea of what to aim for.