Hatfield County Qualifier Meet 18th & 19th November 2017 (note: date change)
This gala is on Saturday & Sunday 18th & 19th November, 2017 at The Hertfordshire Sports Village, AL10 9EU, it is a Level 3 Gala, 25m pool.
- Entries for this gala are first come first served, so it is possible that some entries could be scratched if they are oversubscribed.
- Deadline for Entries is midnight Sunday 17th September.
- Age groups are: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15+ years. Ages at 31st December 2017.
- Below are four buttons the Promoter's conditions, Program of events & Upper Limits, Hatfield Website and ASA Best Times.
- This gala has upper time limits (no lower time limits) and entry will be accepted without entry times.
- Entry fees are £6 per event. Withdrawals must be made 45 mins prior to the start of each session or will incur a £5 penalty fee.
- You need to include a bank ref with your swimmers surname and part of the gala name eg OwensGuild, Smith Guildford
- Please make your payment (£6 x number of events you enter) to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Account name:
- BSC COMP ACCT
- Account number: 01554476
- Sort code: 40-05-31
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the submit button to enter