London Region Open Water Competition 2015
- The London Region open Water Championship will be held at Surrey Quays on 12 July 2015
- The age of a swimmer is at 31st December 2015. Minimum age is 11 at 31st December 2015.
- All entrants must submit a signed entry and personal declaration form with the correct entrance fee. This entry form must be scanned and emailed to Sirje (firstname.lastname@example.org) or a paper entry can be arranged to be handed over by email.
- Entries must be in to the club via the form below by 8 pm on Saturday 6 June.
- The "London Region Open Water Championship 2015" button is a link to the Surrey Swimming website where you will find the full details.
- The 'General Conditions' button below will direct you to the conditions of the Championship - Please read carefully.
- The 'Entry Form' button will provide the entry form to fill in
- Entry fees are £15.00/£20.00 per event. Please make your payment to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Account name: BSC COMP ACCT
Account number: 01554476
Sort code: 40-05-31