Windsor Level 3 May Open Meet May 2018
This gala is on Saturday & Sunday 19th & 20th May 2018 at The Magnet Leisure Centre, Maidenhead, SL6 8AW. This is a L3 gala.
- Entries for this gala are based on time, so it is possible that some entries could be scratched if they are oversubscribed (rejection of entries will be on a time basis and for each age group the fastest times will be accepted and the slowest will be rejected).. Entries must be in to the club via the form below by midnight Sunday 22nd April 2018.
- Age groups are 9/10yr, 11/12yr, 13yr, 14yr 15plus.
- The events available are 50m, 100m, 200m in all strokes plus 400 free and 400IM.
- This is a is an ASA gala it is run to ASA rules and so swimmers need technically correct strokes and turns. If in doubt please talk to you coach.
- Below are five buttons, the first one is the Promoter's Conditions (please read these carefully), the second is the Schedule of events, the third is ASA times, the fourth is the Qualifying Times and the fifth is a link to the Windsor website.
- NOTE: this is a SportsSystem gala so we are unable to produce an eligibility report. Please check your swimmers best times on the ASA against the qualifying times provided.
- The qualifying times are 25m Short Course times. Please note that these are Upper limit short course times so swimmers must be slower than the Upper Limit time.
- Minimum age is 9 years. Ages are calculated as at 20th May 2018.
- Entry fees are £6 per event except 400m events which are £7.
- You do not need to email us separately, but you need to include a bank ref with your swimmers surname and part of the gala name eg Burns Windsor.
- Please make your payment to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Account name: BSC COMP ACCT
- Account number: 01554476
Sort code: 40-05-31
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the Submit button to enter