Woking December Dasher Meet 3rd December 2017
This gala is on Sunday 3rd December at Woking Pool in the Park, GU22 9BA.
- This meet will fill up very very fast, so we need to get our entry in ASAP to be accepted. Therefore your entries must be in to the club via the form below by midnight on Sunday 17th September.
- As this is a is Level 3 ASA gala it is run to ASA rules and so swimmers need technically correct strokes and turns. If in doubt please talk to you coach.
- Events are 50m and 100m in all strokes plus 100m IM.
- The qualifying times are 25m Short Course times with upper time limits and lower qualifying times. Faster swimmers please check that you are not too fast!
- Minimum age is 9 years. Ages are calculated as at 3rd December 2017.
- Below are five buttons. Promoter's Conditions (please read these carefully), Programme of events, ASA times, and the upper and lower time limits.
- Please make your payment only once we have received the accepted entries, as we may have a high rejection rate. The accepted entries will be advised. Events are £5.50 each.
- Once payment is requested:
- You need to include a bank ref with your swimmers surname and part of the gala name eg OwensGuild, Smith Guildford
- Make your payment (£5.50 x number of events you enter) to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Account name:
BSC COMP ACCT
Account number: 01554476
Sort code: 40-05-31
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the Submit button to enter