Windsor Meet 2017 - 6th & 7th May
This gala is on Saturday & Sunday 6th & 7th 2017 at The Magnet Leisure Centre, Maidenhead, SL6 8AW.
- This meet is based on qualifying times. Please can you have your entries must be in to the club via the form below by Friday 31st March
- This is a Level 3 Gala. As this is a is an ASA gala it is run to ASA rules and so swimmers need technically correct strokes and turns. If in doubt please talk to you coach.
- Below are five buttons, The first one is the Promoter's Conditions (please read these carefully), the second is the Schedule of events, The third is ASA times, the fourth is the Qualifying Times and the fifth is a link to the Windsor website.
- The qualifying times are 25m Short Course times. Please note that there are Qualifying times (upper & lower limits) for your swimmer.
- Minimum age is 9 years. Ages are calculated as at 7th May 2017.
- Events are £6 each and £7 for 400m events.
- You do not need to email Sirje separately, but you need to include a bank ref with your swimmers surname and part of the gala name eg Owens Windsor, Smith Windsor
- Please make your payment to the BSC Competition Account. This is different from the Membership Account.
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter
- Account name:
BSC COMP ACCT
Account number: 01554476
Sort code: 40-05-31
- Please fill in the form by ticking the events you want to enter and click the Submit button to enter